Purchase “Black Widow” On iTunes Now: http://po.st/BlackWidow
Stream On Spotify: http://po.st/BlackWidowS
Directed by Director X and Iggy Azalea
(C) 2014 Virgin EMI Records, a division of Universal Music Operations Limited
(people chattering) – Welcome to Big Wanda's. – Hi. – Would you like to hear the specials? – No, not really
– I'd love to. – 'cause I kind of
already know what I want. Okay? – [Waitress] And what would you like? – A bacon sandwich with cheese. – [Waitress] Sure. – Like a lot of cheese. Okay? Like melted cheese.
– [Waitress] Extra cheese. Like dripping off of it. Yeah. That's right. – [Waitress] And for the lady?
– [Customer] Can I have… – She's gonna have the same damn thing. Aren't ya? Yeah. – Two BLTs, extra cheese. Coming up. Well make it snappy,
'cause I'm late all right? – Sir, I'm sorry. Just making sure you get the order right. – Why won't you go get it? Please go get it.
– Yes, sir. – [Customer] Thank you.
– All right. – Why do you always have to be so loud? – I just want a sandwich. All right? You have a problem with that? – BLT, extra cheese. – Thank you.
– What the hell is that? – It's a bacon sandwich with extra cheese. – Nah, I ain't eating that. – Cheese. – [Customer] I ain't eatin' it!
Get it out of here!
– Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Is there a problem over there? You know what?
– Oh, no big problem! – [Rita] No, there's no problem. – [Chef] We might have a problem. – I got a big problem. Let's do this. – [Customer] No, no, no.
– Look at this. Look at this. – I ain't eatin' this stuff. – There might be a problem
over here at Big Wanda's. – Oh no there isn't. – It's all right, I'll handle it. – What place your runnin' here? – I said, there's nothing wrong. – [Chef] Come on down.
– I asked for cheese. I asked for a lot of
dripping melted cheese And none of that.
Fix it. – Excuse me, excuse me. What did the fox say? Nothing! Go make him another sandwich. And put a medium amount
of cheese on there. – Yeah, go do that sweetie.
– Shut up. – You know what?
As a matter of fact, listen. – You shut up.
– It's all right. Tell me to shut up. – It's all right. Listen. I have something for you.
– [Customer] What's that? – [Chef] It's called a Wanda Special. It's a big ol' fish. – [Customer] I love it. Bring it over. – [Chef] Juicy.
– Excuse me? – Yes, not like that little
sandwich you just had. – I'm a big man, bring it over. Bring it over! – Babe.
– [Chef] Yes.
– I'm coming in tomorrow. How much cheese you want on there? – A lot, a lot. – So I know how many slices you want it. – Like as much as you got back there. – Oh my god.
– I'ma give you all of it. You know what? You don't have to pay for anything. She gonna have to pay for hers though. – [Customer] She never
pay for anything anyway. (upbeat music) ♪ I'm gonna love you ♪ ♪ Until you hate me ♪ ♪ And I'm gonna show you ♪ ♪ What's really crazy ♪ ♪ You should've known better ♪ ♪ Than to mess with me harder ♪ ♪ I'm gonna love you, I'm gonna love you ♪ ♪ Gonna love you, gonna love you ♪ ♪ Like a black widow, baby ♪ ♪ This twisted cat and mouse
game, always starts the same ♪ ♪ First we're both down to play,
then somehow you go astray ♪ ♪ We went from nuttin' to
somethin', likin' to lovin' ♪ ♪ It was us against the world,
and now we just fuckin'? ♪ ♪ It's like I loved you so
much that now I just hate you ♪ ♪ Feelin' stupid for all
the time that I gave you ♪ ♪ I wanted all or nothin' for
us, ain't no place in between ♪ ♪ Might-might be me
believing what you say ♪ ♪ That you'll never mean ♪ ♪ Like it'll last forever, but
now forever ain't as long ♪ ♪ If it wasn't for you ♪ ♪ I wouldn't be stuck singing this song ♪ ♪ You were different from my last ♪ ♪ But now, you've got 'em mirrored ♪
♪ And as it all plays out I
see it couldn't be clearer ♪ ♪ Now sing… ♪ ♪ You used to be, thirsty for me ♪ ♪ But now you wanna be set free ♪ ♪ This is the web, web that you weave ♪ ♪ So, baby now rest in peace ♪
♪ It's all over with now ♪ ♪ I'm gonna love you ♪ ♪ Until you hate me ♪
♪ Right ♪ ♪ And I'm gonna show you ♪ ♪ Show 'em what, show 'em what ♪ ♪ What's really crazy ♪ ♪ You should've known better ♪ ♪ Than to mess with me harder ♪ ♪ It's all over with now ♪ ♪ I'm gonna love you, I'm gonna love you ♪ ♪ Gonna love you, gonna love you ♪ ♪ Like a black widow, baby ♪ (upbeat music continues) ♪ Black, black widow, baby ♪ ♪ I'm gonna l-l-l-love
you until it hurts ♪ ♪ Just to get you I'm
doin' whatever works ♪ ♪ You had never meet nobody,
that'll do ya how I do ya ♪ ♪ That'll bring ya to your
knees, praise Jesus, hallelujah ♪ ♪ That'll make ya beg
for it, plead for it ♪ ♪ 'Til you feel like you breathe for it ♪ ♪ 'Til you'd do any and
every thing for it ♪ ♪ I want you to fiend for it,
wake up and dream for it ♪ ♪ 'Til it's got you gaspin'
for air, and you lean forward ♪ ♪ 'Til you have a CAT scan
to check on your mind ♪ ♪ And there's nothing but me on it ♪ ♪ On it, on it ♪ ♪ Now it's me time, believe that ♪ ♪ If it's yours when
you want it, I want it ♪ ♪ Promise I need that ♪
♪ 'Til I'm everywhere that you be at ♪ ♪ I can't fall back or quit ♪ ♪ 'Cause this here a fatal attraction ♪ ♪ So I take it all or I don't want sh- ♪ ♪ You used to be, thirsty for me ♪ ♪ Right ♪ ♪ But now you wanna be set free ♪ ♪ This is the web, web that you weave ♪ ♪ So, baby now rest in peace ♪ ♪ It's all over with now ♪ ♪ I'm gonna love you ♪ ♪ Until you hate me ♪
♪ Right ♪ ♪ And I'm gonna show you ♪ ♪ Show 'em what, show 'em what ♪ ♪ What's really crazy ♪ ♪ You should've known better,
than to mess with me harder ♪ ♪ I'm gonna love you, I'm gonna love you ♪ ♪ Gonna love you, gonna love you ♪ ♪ Like a black widow, baby ♪ ♪ Bla-bla-black, black widow, baby ♪ (knife chopping) – Hey! – You tryin' to kill my lettuce? (slow knife chopping) Huh?! You need me out there?! Yeah! Behind the counter!